BBQ Chick’n Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Makes 2 servings
what you’ll need:
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 corn on the cob, husk removed
1 teaspoon oil
½ teaspoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons vegan sour cream
1 green onion, sliced
1 package Tofurky® BBQ Chick’n
how to make:
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a fork. Evenly rub sweet potatoes and corn with oil, then sprinkle corn with chili powder and salt. Transfer to baking sheet, and roast until sweet
3. potatoes are very tender when pierced with a fork, about 40-45 minutes, flipping corn halfway through.
4. Warm BBQ Chick’n according to package directions.
5. Carefully slice corn off of the cob. Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise down the center and fold open. In each sweet potato, evenly distribute BBQ Chick’n, corn, green onions, and sour cream
See us on Pinterest for more!